Classic Mix Performance Contract
2) Classic Mix Contact/Authorized Agent. ___________________________
3) Buyer Name and Address. _____________________________________________
4) Place of Performance. ________________________________________________
5) Date of Performance. ____________________________________________
6) Time of Performance. _________ a.m./p.m. until _________ a.m./p.m.
7) Breaks. If applicable, CM shall have ___ breaks, averaging _________ each.
8) Performance Fee. Buyer shall pay a Performance Fee of ______, paid as follows:
B. The Balance of ___________ is due BEFORE the beginning of the Performance.
9) Promotion. If applicable, Buyer shall be responsible for all promotion of the Performance.
10) Insurance. If applicable, Buyer warrants and represents that it has, or shall obtain, sufficient personal injury and property damage liability insurance with respect to the activities of CM at the Place of Performance.
If applicable, Buyer shall provide each member of CM with:
12) Cancellation. If Buyer cancels the Performance less than ____ weeks before the Date of Performance, Buyer shall forfeit the Deposit to CM, as liquidated damages. In addition, if Buyer cancels the Performance less than ____ weeks before the Date of Performance, Buyer shall pay CM, by the Performance Date, the above-identified Balance, as liquidated damages. The obligation of CM to perform shall be excused by detention of personnel by sickness, accidents, riots, strikes, epidemics, acts of God, Force Majure or any other legitimate condition beyond the control of CM.
13) Overtime. Events such as weddings, which run 15 minutes past the scheduled stop time, will be subject to overtime fees.
14) Merchandise. CM shall, at its option, sell promotional material at the Performance, retaining all proceeds associated therewith.
Provisions. The Parties agree to the following additional terms:
I have read and agree to
all terms as written in this Agreement.
Copyright © 2018 ClassicMix.org
All rights reserved